Shipping and returns policy
Urban model will perfectly suit those women who seek freedom and comfort in their clothes. The front of the lab coat is slightly shorter, while a couple of folds fall freely in the back. Elegance and comfort in one - can it get any better than this?
- Playful model of a more casual style;
- Standard neckline partly sewn with flaps;
- V neckline;
- Secret detail in the inside of the collar – decorative bluish fabric;
- Pocket with a frame on the left side of the chest;
- Two flap pockets;
- Rounded edges of the bottom of the lab coat;
- The back of the lab coat is longer than the front;
- Special detail on the back: three-part downward expanding fold;
- Buttons decorated with MEDDESIGN logo;
- Decorative blue strip binding on the inside of the lab coat.
- 49% cotton, 49% polyester, 2% spandex;
- Keeping its form and original appearance even after more than 30 washes;
- Almost wrinkle free and easy to iron;
- Resistant to dust, pilling and fluffing;
- Breathable so you’ll stay fresh even in stressful situations;
- Double weave fabric which is an indicator of durability and quality;
- Rigid and retaining its shape, giving the image of a suit jacket;
- In tests performed in the laboratory of the Center for Physical Sciences and Technology, the color change of the fabric after 30 wash cycles was evaluated with 5 points (5 points are given only when no difference is observed between the tested and untested sample).
In order to keep the lab coat as durable as possible, we recommend washing it at a temperature of 30-40 degrees and not using any chemical bleaches. The tumble dryer is also not the best partner for our lab coats. After washing the lab coat, we recommend allowing it to dry on the hanger and then you’ll just have to iron it for the best result.
Height of the model 174 cm, bust size 86 cm, waist size 63 cm, hip size 94 cm. Model wears size S.
Free shipping and returns:
Try On and Return Free of Charge!
Are the items you ordered not what you imagined? Do you want to send them back? No problem! Stick return sticker on the return package and hand it in to your nearest OMNIVA (in Latvia, Estonia) or DPD (other EU countries) parcel machine ready for dispatch.
*If DPD does not provide return shipment in your country as yet please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will offer the alternative option, how to send it back to us.