Terms of service
These e-commerce rules (hereinafter – the Rules) are a mandatory and integral part of the purchase and sale agreement concluded between the e-shop www.meddesign.lt (hereinafter – the Seller) and the meddesign.lt customer (hereinafter – the Buyer), introducing you to the e-shop conditions of purchase and sale of goods in the store and establishing the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer related to the purchase and sale of goods in the e-shop.
Notions used in these Rules can be defined as follows:
- Buyer – a consumer who is an active natural person, i.e. a person who has reached the age of majority and whose capacity is not restricted by court order; or a minor between the ages of fourteen and eighteen who has the consent of his or her parents or guardians, unless he or she is emancipated; or a legal person that purchases goods for the purposes of their business, trade or profession.
- Seller – MB MEDDESIGN, business number 305604420, email email@example.com, account number LT147044090100764560, address Statybininkų St. 15, Rūdiškės, Trakai District, Lithuania.
- Rules – the rules of this e-shop, which are applied to every purchase of the Buyer on the website meddesign.lt and to each purchase and sale agreement concluded between the Seller and the Buyer.
- Website – a website owned and operated by the Seller at www.meddesign.lt, where the Buyer’s orders are submitted and executed.
These e-shop Rules establish the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller, the responsibility of the parties (the Buyer and the Seller together) for the purchase, payment, delivery of services and goods, and other provisions when the Buyer purchases goods in the e-shop www.meddesign.lt.
The procedure for return and exchange of goods is defined in the current annex Returns & Exchanges of these Rules.
The Buyer confirms these Rules by creating a shopping cart and going to the checkout, ticking the box that he or she has read and agrees with the Rules. The approved Rules are a legal document binding on the parties. In cases where the Buyer does not agree in whole or in part with all or part of the Rules, he or she must not place an order, otherwise it is considered that the Buyer has read and unconditionally agreed to all the Rules of the e-shop.
A purchase and sale agreement is considered concluded when the Buyer pays for the goods of his or her choice to the Seller. The Buyer is informed about the order confirmation by sending a message to the email specified by the Buyer. The agreement concluded electronically between the Buyer and the Seller is stored in the Seller’s database. The Seller confirms that the data provided by the Buyer will be used exclusively for the purposes of sale and delivery of goods, without violating the requirements for the protection of personal data provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
The Seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement these Rules at any time. The Buyer is informed about the changes in the Rules on the e-shop website or by a message using the contact information provided by the Buyer. Changes to the rules take effect from the specified “last updated” day. The Buyer who continues to use the website after the changes agrees to such changes.
In addition to these Rules, legal relations related to the purchase of goods in the e-shop are regulated by the applicable legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
All photos and texts displayed on the website www.meddesign.lt are intellectual property, protected by copyright law. Usage of any data contained on this website without permission is prohibited.
Rights and obligations of the parties
Rights and obligations of the Buyer
- The Buyer has the right to select and order any product provided in the Seller’s e-shop;
- The Buyer has the right to receive, in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts, the necessary, correct, complete and non-misleading information about the goods sold;
- The Buyer has the right to unilaterally terminate the purchase and sale agreement and demand a refund of the price paid in accordance with the procedure provided for in these Rules and the Annex to these Rules Returns & Exchanges;
- The Buyer has the right to return the defective or unsuitable item and replace the item with another one in accordance with the procedure provided for in these Rules and in the Annex to these Rules Returns & Exchanges;
- The Buyer must pay for the purchased goods and accept them in accordance with the procedure provided for in these Rules;
- The Buyer, when placing an order for goods and concluding the purchase and sale agreement with the Seller, undertakes to provide complete and correct data;
- The Buyer is prohibited from copying, using, distributing, reproducing the information placed on the website or its content without the written consent of the Seller;
- The Buyer undertakes to read and comply with these Rules.
Rights and obligations of the Seller
- The Seller has the right to suspend or terminate the execution of the Buyer’s order and / or use of e-shop services without prior notice, if there is a reason to believe that the Buyer is engaged in illegal activities or otherwise attempts to damage the operation or stable operation of the Seller’s e-shop.
- The Seller may temporarily or permanently terminate the activities of the e-shop in important circumstances, without notifying the Buyer in advance.
- If at the time of placing the order and / or concluding the contract with the Seller or later the Buyer provides false, inaccurate, misleading or not all required data, or fails to comply with other obligations provided for in these Rules, the Seller has the right to immediately cancel the Buyer’s order and restrict the Buyer’s right to use the services of the e-shop.
- The Seller is not liable for any actions of third parties when such persons, having used the Buyer’s online banking system, place orders and / or conclude contracts and / or pay in the Seller’s e-shop.
- The Seller undertakes to accept the goods returned by the Buyer in accordance with the procedure provided for in these Rules and in Annex to these Rules Returns & Exchanges.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods purchased by the Buyer by the delivery method chosen by the Buyer, based on the conditions established by these Rules.
Placing orders and delivery of goods
The Buyer can order the goods on the website without registration. By placing an order, the Buyer agrees with the Rules and their application.
A purchase and sale agreement is considered concluded when the Buyer pays for the goods of his or her choice to the Seller. The Buyer is informed about the order confirmation by sending a message to the email specified by the Buyer.
Before paying for the goods, the Buyer chooses a convenient method of delivery of goods. The Seller pays for the delivery of the goods in accordance with the procedure provided for in these Rules and in Annex to these Returns & Exchanges.
When ordering the goods, the Buyer must indicate the exact delivery address.
The Buyer must accept the goods himself or herself. When accepting the goods, it is necessary to present a valid identity document (identity card or passport). If the Buyer cannot accept the goods himself or herself, but the goods have been delivered to the address specified by the Buyer, the Buyer has no right to make claims regarding the delivered goods to the wrong person.
When delivering goods by courier, the Buyer must sign a delivery-acceptance document of the parcel. When the Buyer signs the delivery-acceptance document of the parcel, it is considered that the goods have been delivered. The risk of accidental loss of or damage to the goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the goods are handed over to the Buyer.
Delivery of goods is free of charge. The Seller delivers the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the terms specified in the order confirmation. Delivery terms: 1-3 working days in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Delivery terms in other EU countries: 1-5 working days. In Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia depending on the choice of the Buyer, goods are being delivered: 1. To Omniva parcel machine 2. Using Omniva courier services. In other EU countries depending on the choice of the Buyer, goods are being delivered: 1. To DPD parcel machine 2. Using DPD courier services. By approving these Rules, the Buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the Seller. In this case, the Seller undertakes to contact the Buyer immediately and agree on the terms and other conditions of delivery of the goods. If the Seller does not deliver the goods within the additional term, the Buyer may exercise the right, established in the Rules, to withdraw from the agreement of purchase and sale of goods or services.
The Seller is released from liability for violation of the terms of delivery of goods if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are not delivered on time due to third parties unrelated and / or independent of the Seller’s fault or due to circumstances beyond the Buyer’s control.
If the Buyer does not pick up the goods within the set deadline or fails to deliver them to the Buyer and the Buyer has paid for the goods, the goods are returned to the Seller, the purchase and sale agreement is terminated and the Buyer is refunded the money paid for goods, excluding bank fees (if applicable) applied to the Buyer and delivery fee.
Price of goods and payment
The prices of the goods on the website are indicated in euros, including the amount of VAT in force at that time (if applicable) and other taxes (if applicable).
The Buyer can pay for the ordered goods using online banking.
When the Seller receives payment for the goods, the order of the goods is confirmed. The order confirmation document is an invoice, which is also a guarantee document applicable to the goods. The invoice may be submitted to the Buyer physically together with the goods or electronically to the email address specified by the Buyer immediately after the order is executed.
The Buyer pays for the ordered goods using online banking via PaySera payment system and Stripe payment systems. The Buyer transfers the money to the settlement account of the www.meddesign.lt e-shop. The responsibility for data security in this case lies with the respective bank, as all monetary transactions take place via the bank’s online system.
Termination of the purchase and sale agreement. Exchange and return of goods
The Buyer has the right, without giving a reason and without incurring other additional costs, to withdraw from the distance purchase and sale agreement and return the purchased product within fourteen days from the day of the purchase of the product. The procedure for returning quality goods is defined in the current Annex to these Rules Returns & Exchanges;
The Buyer has the right to replace the purchased items with similar items of different dimensions, shape, color, model or completion within fourteen days from the day of receiving the item. The procedure for exchanging goods is defined in the current Annex to these Rules Returns & Exchanges;
The Buyer, who received the item of unsatisfactory quality, has the right, at his or her choice, within 14 days from the delivery of the item:
- require the Seller to eliminate the defects of the item free of charge (to repair the item);
- require the Seller to replace an item of poor quality with an item of suitable quality free of charge;
- require the Seller to reduce the price accordingly;
- unilaterally terminate the contract and demand a refund of the price paid;
- The procedure for returning poor quality goods is defined in the current Annex to these Rules Returns & Exchanges.
Communication between the parties takes place by email or telephone. In all cases, the Buyer is responsible for providing working email address to the Seller. The parties agree that any other communication regarding the execution of the order, which is not made in the ways discussed above (not by the Buyer’s email or telephone), shall not be binding on the parties.
These Rules have been drawn up in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and the law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to the relations arising from them.
The relations arising between the parties regarding the implementation of these Rules shall be settled through negotiations. Failing agreement, a dispute shall be settled in accordance with the procedure stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
The Parties are released from the obligations under these Rules if they cannot be fulfilled due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the parties (Force major).