Returns and Exchanges
How to return the product?
- Simply complete the returns slip enclosed with your order and return it with the items you don’t want;
- We enclose a return sticker in every package so that you can return any items you don’t want free of charge;
- Stick it on the return package so that it is clearly visible and hand it in to your nearest OMNIVA (in Latvia, Estonia) or DPD (other EU countries) parcel machine ready for dispatch;
- You can return the product within 14 days from the delivery day.
- If DPD does not provide return shipment in your country as yet please contact us on email@example.com and we will offer the alternative option, how to send it back to us.
How to exchange one product to another?
- Return any items you don’t want to us within 14 days of receipt, free of charge;
- Simply place a new order if the items you want are available.
Return of quality goods – cancellation of distance contract
Pursuant to Article 6.22810 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the distance contract within fourteen days from the purchase of the product, without giving a reason and without incurring other additional costs. Customers simply complete the returns slip enclosed with their order and return it with the items they don't want. The seller encloses a return sticker in every package so that the customer can return any items they don’t want free of charge. Stick it on the return package so that it is clearly visible and hand it in to your nearest OMNIVA (in Latvia, Estonia) or DPD (other EU countries) parcel machine ready for dispatch. The seller must refund the amount paid for the goods to the buyer within 5 days of receipt of the goods.
The buyer may return a quality product within fourteen days only if the buyer has not used the product (has not damaged, washed, worn, etc.) and has not damaged its commercial presentation. The returned product must be in the original, undamaged packaging, with authentic labels. The buyer must return the product of the same set with the packaging as received. When returning the product to the seller, the buyer must place the product in a protective packaging for transportation. Returnable packaging requirements: no smaller than 2x9x14 cm and no bigger than 61x43x36 cm. Maximum weight of the returned parcel: 30 kg.